Wednesday, December 30, 2009

planning planning planning.....


Above is the first 4 weeks of my 'training' plan. You can click on it to see it better. Thanks very much to 'K', who has just taught me how to save stuff the right way so I can upload charts 'n' stuff to my blog...YAY!
I'm still preparing stuff to get ready for the 1st of Jan. Believe it or not, this week I have been training myself to kick my ass out of bed @ 5am....so far 3 out of 3...the dog is luvvin it!
Next job on the list is the food shopping -shopping is the easy part , eating the food is the part I struggle with in my blitz's. I know what to eat, when to eat & how much to eat, but sticking to it without having a binge on the wrong food is my struggle! Luckily nearly all the Christmas chocolate is gone in the household & it wont be replaced. I am refusing to buy any food that is not on my 'allowed' list. Any member of the family who wants to eat 'binge food' will have to
a. go buy it themselves
b. not put any of it in the kitchen cupboards &
c. not consume it anywhere near me!
In 11 days we are going away for a week. I wont be taking any munchies & the shops are not close! The family will need to learn to love fruit as this will be the only 'sugar food' that I'm packing. bahahahaha. ;)
I seriously believe that I am a sugar addict. There you go...I said it out loud. Lately I have been using stevia...it must be an 'acquired taste' as it's kinda weird! I want to stop using artificial sugar & have stopped buying 'diet' products. Another one of my aims is to eat more 'natural' foods that will be kinder to my body. I'm sure that I will feel alot better by doing this..bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Tracey! Like the plan and your training schedule. You sound very determined. One day to go...2010 is just about here. :P

    ReplyDelete