Sunday, December 27, 2009

my training buddy...


Yay! I have a buddy to be accountable to! My buddy 'K' will be of vital importance on my journey to being to 'sexy milf'. I will be her buddy as well, & we have decided our start date will be Jan 1st. I will now spend the rest of my long weekend preparing for my journey, re-reading my program notes, planning menus & exercise schedules. I Lurrrve planning & preparing! I'm very excited...except for the start photo - not looking forward to that. I will be taking a photo of the dreaded muffin top that has taken up residence and my fav cargo pants that it now sits on top of....ok ok.. i will do a bikini shot as well...shudder shudder shudder!!

So, now I'm off to prepare a couple of tracking charts to graph my progress for centimetre loss, kilos loss & body fat percentage changes...whoo hoo!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracey

    Finally...you're blogging! Seeing as I'm your new buddy, I thought I should become a 'follower'. Ya know...to keep you accountable? ;)

    Actually, this is great for me too. I think I'll add the goal thing-a-me-jig like you. I won't be adding mine until I weigh in on 1st January though...lol...

    See you soon! :P

    ReplyDelete