Saturday, December 26, 2009

a decision has been made.........

I'm sure my muffin top developed overnight. There is no other explanation for it! I dont need a muffin top - yeah its a good place to hide chocolate but that's about all it's good for. I've never had one before and have decided that I DON"T LIKE IT!!!!! How did this happen? Well, I changed jobs, got lazy & started eating shit - in that order. Next thing I know, the clothes are getting tighter and wobbly bits began to happen. The final straw? Getting on the Wii balance board & seeing my weight come up at 64.3kgs. I'm actually quite embarrassed, people who know me would actually be quite shocked that I have 'let myself go'. I'm known as the 'careful one' - always watching what she eats & singing the praises of exercising.
So, enough is enough. Once again I will weigh 57kgs. Actually, I would prefer to be about 54-55kgs. 14 months ago I purchased an on-line training program that ran for 12 weeks. I achieved some success with this program, definite centimetre loss & shape change, but not many kilos lost , however I didn't commit fully to the program & believe that had I of done this , then the program would definitely had better results. This time around I will attempt to fully commit. I will fit back into my wetsuit ,lose my muffin top & wobbly bits!
2010 will be there year of becoming a sexy MILF.
I will post pics along with measurements and a food & exercise diary, with thoughts and feelings of my journey along the way......


No comments:

Post a Comment