Monday, December 28, 2009

nearly ready!!



So, there you have it....I've done the photos...not nice i know, but now you can see what I'm working with...or against or ....working off! The source of inspiration & motivation needed to get back into my wetsuit. Last night I did my tracking charts, took me AGES, as I'm not very computer savvy. I have no idea how I will get them onto here to share with the world though...I won't add any stats yet...will 'weight' until Jan 1st. Right then, 6 jobs down on the 'to do' list..

New Year to do list prep
  1. Take photos of muffin top & in bikini- done
  2. Set up some tracking charts - done
  3. Go shopping for good foods -
  4. Get a notebook for diary of food & exercise - done
  5. Re-read program notes - done
  6. Exercises planned & scheduled into new diary - done
  7. Menu plan - done
  8. Do stats & blog them
  9. START!!


4 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment