Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

Today , I have woken up hurting...I think it's a combination of skiing, paddling & the weights session yesterday. My arms & back are in a world of pain, however, I know this is good pain, therefore the battle continues....Also felt very tired today & actually had a 'nanna nap' late this afternoon, I woke up stiff but will be off for my 1 hour, 7km 'woodbine walk' (steep hills here) once it cools down a bit (at 7pm it's still 29 degrees here!!)


Another good food day today, even hit the shops for some more healthy vegies. I have also discovered ( to my delight) that my local Woolies is carrying frozen egg whites! Yipee!!! So I got me a carton of those suckers & popped them in the freezer while I try try and figure out how to cut the carton in 1/2 & defrost 1/2 at a time as I don't think I will use a full carton within the recommended 7 days. Also got myself a new 'handbag size' BPA free drink bottle. Purrrrfect size - no excuses to be without water @ all times :)



here's the new drink bottle & my new find @ woolies!

1 comment:

  1. Yep...don't you just love the DOMS! Good going Tracey. I haven't started anything serious training-wise yet. Start back on Monday, and will ease into things over January. I want to see how my body holds up with Crossfit twice a week. Also, did my first run on Thursday, and my hip joint is very sore and tight. Not a good sign, so I'll have to drop back the jogging.

    Glad to see you're into it hard and fast! :P

    Love your 'My Dream' pic BTW. Now I'd love myself a set of abs like that. :)

    ReplyDelete