Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack...**sigh**, the above picture represents how I felt when I stepped on the scales & did my measurements this morning. After a week off from my 'regime' I have put on 1.8kg !!!. Yes my nutrition was quite shit ( who eats smiths chips with tomato sauce & BUTTER sandwiches every day for lunch?) I did some exercise ( water skiing & walking) however clearly not enough to burn off the chip sandwiches & 500g packet of lollies (that I managed to inhale in 2 days )Needless to say I'm feeling very sorry for myself, have given myself a good lecture & put myself on an 'apple detox' for the next 24 hours, ready to start afresh on Monday. Just goes to show you must stay focused in order to achieve the goals you set . How come if I know this I keep repeating the same mistakes?
I read an article in last Sunday's paper about how the junk food manufacturer's deliberately make our bodies crave their products by having the balance of fat, salt & sugar 'just right' to trigger the crave in us. The article then went on to say in order to stop the cravings we should just not eat the product to start with...hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Tracey! :( Not to worry...New start on Monday hey? Hopefully, with your detox you can lose that fairly quickly and get back on track again. C'mon...you (and I) know you can do it!! You've been down this road before. You just gotta want it bad enough, i.e. the rewards, and that feeling of having your best bod, and all the other great feelings that go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete