Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day3,4 & 5...

Day 3 -rest day ( no exercise but still on the 'diet')
went to the shops & bought a 'tube expander kit ($9.99 - bargain!!). This will keep me training while I'm 'up the river' next week as it will otherwise be impossible for me to do weight training. Found some good exercises on the Internet to match my 'all over body workout' that I'm currently using to get myself 'conditioned' over the next 4 weeks. There is plenty of space for me to get my workout done & it's about a 7km walk to the 'town'.

Day 4 - when I woke up was feeling not so sore, but had trouble getting out of bed, however I did get up & did my 'servo walk' which is approx 3.5kms & takes me 30 mins. last night after work I did a warm up lap around the reserve & another weights session.
I have been on track with nutrition - this is the bit I'm soooooo excited about. if I just think 'one day at a time' then I seem to manage it better, which is fabulous ;)

Day - 5. Up early @5am this morning for my woodbine walk as it's cardio day, am having one of my favourite lunches today...Indian cottage cheese...oo ooo ooo recipe time!

Indian cottage Cheese
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup frozen spinach
120g chopped sweet potato or 1/2 cup lentils
1teaspoon (t) curry powder
sprinkle of garlic salt

1. whack it all in a microwave safe bowl & nuke it for 3 mins...Yummmmmm!

Unfortunately I wont be able to post a pic of it as I will be eating it at work, anyway it doesn't actually look very attractive, luckily its tastes good!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracey

    Try this site for bodyweight circuits/exercises...

    http://www.thefatsolutions.com/

    Nia has some great exercises, where you don't need any equipment, but will still get shagged doing them!

    Have a great week away hey?

    ReplyDelete